What is a Blog Hop?
A blog hop is a set time frame where a group of authors post about a topic and share links to the other blogs so readers can go to them. Meaning, you post on your OWN blog and then readers HOP from blog to blog. Each blog does a contest and with our hops, we do an overall contest as well. When you sign up, save the blog button image and link it to the blog hop page on this website.
Everyone! Authors, reviewers, bloggers…anyone! As long as you blog about that certain topic that day and help us promote, you’re welcome to join us! The more bloggers, the better!
What you must do:
- Have the bog hop button on your site that links to the blog hop page
- Have the blog hop button in your post
- Blog about the certain topic. (1-2 small paragraphs)
- Hold a contest/giveaway the day of the hop that YOU are responsible for.
- Mention the main contest and have the readers comment to enter to win
- Have a way for readers to hop by including the linky code, the list provided, or by directing them to the blog hop page on this site