Blog hops are where authors, reviewers, readers, etc get together and blog during a certain time frame. All blog posts must revolve around the hop’s theme.
- Post must be live by 8am EST on the first day of the hop and must stay up throughout the hop. *If you don’t have your post up you will be removed from the linky. We will be checking*
- The topic for your post must tie in with the blog hop theme. (No length requirements). The post must also have the blog hop graphic.
- Have the hop giveaway (not to be included with any other hop or post) last until the end of the hop. You are responsible for this giveaway.
- Please add the hop graphic on the side bar of your website with the link back to the sign up page.
- You must have the linky on your blog post to allow hoppers to move from one site to another without problems.
- January 10 – 13: Snowbound Love (possible blog topics – Your favorite winter romance novel. What draws you in about snowbound romance novels? If you were snowbound with someone who would it be?) – Sign up here.
- February1 – 3: Sweet Love (possible blog topics – Sweet romance novel, do they appeal to you? Do you read romance novels without sex? Most memorable Valentine’s day. Dream Valentine’s date. What you wish your Valentine had gift-wrapped with those chocolates.)
- March 7 – 10: Lucky Lovers (possible blog topics – How luck helped you find your spouse? Lucky times in your life.)
- April 18 – 21: Dangerous Love (possible blog topics – Dangerous men and why women love them.)
- May 23 – 26: Men in Uniform (possible blog topics – Why do women find men in uniform hot? Favorite military romance novels.)
- June 6 – 9: Summer Love (possible blog topics – Vacation spots. Dream vacations.)